Wednesday, June 20, 2012

London vs Newport, Bridal Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Supper, Bed and Breakfast, Hotel, Lodging, Newport / Middletown Rhode Island, Villa 120

People often ask me "do you miss London?"   I miss my dear friends who have supported me so very much and as many of you girls reading this will know 'girlfriends are forever' and frankly without mine I really don't know how I would have made it through life!  But, do I miss London - no life here in Newport is so wonderful - lots to do and frankly I could write constantly as life is fun, colorful and very interesting and rewarding - no two days are the same.

Having made some great friends here locally and often you meet a special bride in my profession who touches your heart and you just know that you will stay in touch - such as the beautiful Jessica who is now moving to Florida - such a nice spot in the winter time!!!

Here in Newport I was taking my daughter to a friends in Jamestown (as one local calls it Gods country!) at the weekend on our way back we got lost - thank goodness!  As were driving we saw loads of parked cars and being inquisitive I had to stop and see what was going on - well a local had opened their lawns up to the public and crowds were sitting on their lawn which rolled down to the water - well prepared locals with picnic baskets and liquor - sitting on the grass observing the air show.  As the Blue Angels showed us their brilliant moves we soaked up the sun and felt blessed to be sitting in Gods country overlooking the Newport Bridge and all who sailed beneath her - how could I miss London?   Getting married at Villa 120 is not just a destination wedding for the Bride & Groom but it is a wonderful treat for their guests and the fortunate guests who can take time off to see all the sights will not be disappointed with all that Newport has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment